On October 25th-26th, several ITA Executive Council members participated in the Underground Infrastructure in urban areas organized in Wroclaw.
- Tarciso Celestino – Multi-Shaft Metro Stations.
- Eric Leca – Settlements induce by tunneling in soft ground
- Ruth Haug – Safety in rock tunneling
- Giuseppe Lunardi – The Adeco RS approach and the recent European application experiences
- Olivier Vion – Mobility in a city, necessity of underground space use –the case of Toulouse, France
Davorin Kolic – Risk analysis in tunnel project
Some of us had also the possibility to vist the impressive salt mine in Wielicza