The nineteenth instalment of the ITACET Lunchtime Lecture Series will take place on Tuesday 11th October 2022 at 13:00 (Paris time) and will focus on 'Risks related to new energy carriers in tunnels.'
For this event, the ITA-CET Committee and ITACET Foundation have teamed up with ITA's Committee on Operational Safety of Underground Facilities (ITA COSUF).
This online webinar (free of charge for those who attend live) will feature three lectures:
- - Overview of the key issues related to NEC in tunnels: Antoine Mos (CETU - French Centre for Tunnel Studies)
- - Research activities about methane and hydrogen vehicles in tunnels: experiments and main results: Jonatan Gehandler (RISE - Swedish Research Institute)
- - Focus on Battery Electric Vehicles, last developments and future prospects: Peter Sturm - Technical University of Graz, Austria.
- The event will finish with a Q&A session, enabling participants to put their questions to the speakers.
- To register, please the visit the ITACET Foundation website.