A new special issue of “Constructii Subterane” Magazine has been published. The 7th National Conference of ART will be held in October, 2012. Implementation of European Norms to Romanian Tunneling regulations is underway.
- Continuing works to the hydropower development of the river Jiu on the sector Livezeni-Bumbesti includes 2 HPP located in the gorges area, connected by a headrace tunnel having a length of 20 km : concreting of primary and secondary lining along 6 km.
- Works on Bistra – Poiana Marului Hydropower System, White River, first water supply tunnel with 2.8-km in length, 2.8-m in diameter.
- Works on Surduc-Siriu Hydropower System, Nehoiasu water supply tunnel, 18-km in length (14-km already done), 3.8-m in diameter, concreted on 6-km long.
- Works on Brazi (Raul Mare – Retezat) power plant: grouting for under crossing and strengthening in geological faults.
Awarding tender for the New Metro Line 5:
- Lot 1.2 - Valea Ialomitei Sector (cut and cover tunnel, station and depot) awarded to Max Bögl.
- Lot 1.1 – Raul Doamnei – PS Opera (6 km), TBM method tunnels, 9 stations cut and cover method awarded to ASTALDI-FCC-DELTA ACM -AB CONSTRUCT JV.
- Awarded tenders for works on Section 2 of Bucharest Metro Line 4 (1 Mai station – Bazilescu station): track works, waterproofing and finishing works to SOMET SA; signaling, traffic control in tender procedure.
- Forecast commissioning of Section 2 (2.7 km) of Bucharest Metro Line 4 (1 Mai station – Bazilescu station): June, 2011.
- Protocol for collaboration between Municipality of Bucharest and Ministry of Transportation (METROREX SA) for completion the works on Razoare 1 Intermodal Traffic Corridor, in interaction with Metro Line 5.
- Tender for Consultancy services for new Metro Line 6: Gara de Nord – Otopeni “Henry Coanda” International Airport.